The 2016 American GraffitiTM Festival and Car Show was a great success. The North Modesto Kiwanis Club thanks our sponsors, the show entrants, and the public for their support. You can mark the dates for the 2017 show which will be held on JUNE 9, 10, 11, 2017. Please plan to attend the show and visit Modesto, the birthplace of American Graffiti™ .
As we begin to plan for the 2017 show here is a brief review of the registration statistics from the 2016 show.
1. 1280 vehicles registered for the parade and show.
2. Owners came from 125 cities to enjoy the spirit of American Graffiti.
3. Six States were represented: California, Nevada, Arizona, Arkansas, Idaho, Oregon, & Washington.
4. There were 52 different makes of vehicle registered. And many models of those makes. Mustang, Fastback, Nova, Chevelle, Willys, Bug, GTO, Malibu, Mach I, Stingray, Roadster, Model A, Model T, Trans Am, Caprice, Cheyenne, Cutlass, Pantera, are just a few.
5. Chevrolet’s are by far the most prevalent make of vehicle at the show each year and this year was no exception. There were 649 Chevy’s present with Ford being the second most prevalent with 283. These two makes comprised approximately 73% of the total vehicles in the show.
6. Graffiti vehicles ranged in age from 1922 thru 1979. We also had 30“specialty” cars (1980 & newer) such as Ferrari, Corvette, McLaren, Nissan, etc.
Mark your calendars for June 9 thru 11, 2017. The Parade will be on the 9th followed by the Show on the 10th and 11th of 2017.
If you have further questions please call us at 1-888-746-9763.